Welcome to the EZ Enrollment & Reporting Service.
- Who can use this service?
- Business owners who want to enroll in the program. Program participants who want to submit reports.
- Where can I learn more about this service?
- Please refer to the Help section.
- Who do I call to ask questions about the program?
- Call the State EZ Coordinator at (808) 587-2757, or your County EZ Coordinator. For a list of contact phone numbers, visit the EZ contact information .
Some of the information submitted via EZ Partnership Program forms may be subject to public inspection under Hawaii’s Uniform Information Practices Act, Chapter 92F, Hawaii Revised Statutes, which governs public access to government records. For more information on what may be disclosed and what may be considered confidential please see the EZ Program confidentiality guidelines .